Round Valley Indian Tribes Mission Statement
- To promote the social and economic welfare of the members of the Tribe;
- Protect the rights of our members;
- Protect our land, timber, fish, wildlife, water and natural resources;
- Preserve and protect our heritage including our cultural values and traditions, build a stronger tribal government;
- Promote honor, dignity and respect among the Tribe;
- Acquire additional lands for the benefit of the Tribe and its members, promote tribal business and enterprises;
- Preserve, secure and exercise all the inherent sovereign rights and powers of an Indian Tribe.
Regular Monthly Council Meeting
The Next Regular Meeting is scheduled for Saturday, May 16th. The meeting is scheduled to start at 9 A.M.
Public Comments for Election Ordinance
Please check our Documents and Forms page for the First Draft Public comments for the Election Ordinance.
Please check our Upcoming Events page for Information on the Round Valley Indian Tribes - EPA Earth Day event set for April 22nd 2015.
Remembering Councilwoman Rebecca Duncan
The Tribal Council is deeply saddened to announce that Councilwoman Mrs. Rebecca Duncan passed away early Sunday morning (03/08/2015). She will be remembered as a compassionate leader and child advocate.
We are thankful for her dedication and service to our community.
Forest Carbon Offset Project - Press Release
Please go to the following page for the full press release regarding the Forest Carbon Offset Project
We would like to thank everyone in the community that showed up and voiced their concerns and asked questions regarding the Bio-Mass fuels project, please visit the Enterprise Info Page
for more information and a list of FAQs and general comments that were gathered from the meeting. Please check back often as we will be updating the FAQs when we get answers. Thank you for your patience and input into this project.
Please check the following for court dockets: Court Dockets, Updated for Thursday, March 26th, 2015.
Last modified: April 14 2015.