Round Valley Indian Tribes Mission Statement
- To promote the social and economic welfare of the members of the Tribe;
- Protect the rights of our members;
- Protect our land, timber, fish, wildlife, water and natural resources;
- Preserve and protect our heritage including our cultural values and traditions, build a stronger tribal government;
- Promote honor, dignity and respect among the Tribe;
- Acquire additional lands for the benefit of the Tribe and its members, promote tribal business and enterprises;
- Preserve, secure and exercise all the inherent sovereign rights and powers of an Indian Tribe.
Attention Round Valley Indian Tribes Community Members: The next Bi-Annual meeting of the Round Valley Tribal Council will be, Saturday July 19th 2014, starting at 9 AM
Please click here
for a Public Comment Draft of the Tribal Tax Code.
This is the Public comment draft of the Tribal Tax Code, tribal members are welcome to provide written comment to the council by the May 23rd. If you wish to make comments in person there will be an open comment period at the tribal law day set for May 17th 2014 @ 11AM or immediately following the regular meeting.
Please click here for an important announcement regarding the Round Valley Indian Tribes Tribal Court
Please check the following for court dockets: Court Dockets, Updated for Thursday, June 19th, 2014.
Last modified: July 12 2014.