Round Valley Indian Tribes Mission Statement
- To promote the social and economic welfare of the members of the Tribe;
- Protect the rights of our members;
- Protect our land, timber, fish, wildlife, water and natural resources;
- Preserve and protect our heritage including our cultural values and traditions, build a stronger tribal government;
- Promote honor, dignity and respect among the Tribe;
- Acquire additional lands for the benefit of the Tribe and its members, promote tribal business and enterprises;
- Preserve, secure and exercise all the inherent sovereign rights and powers of an Indian Tribe.
Special Election 2018 Updated 4/15/2018
The special election is over, please see the Special Election 2018 page for the results.
Upcoming Scheduled Tribal Council Meetings
Weekly Special Council Meeting
The next weekly sepcial Council Meeting is scheduled for Thursday, May 24th 2018. The meeting is scheduled to start at 1 P.M. Please note, time and date are subject to change.
June Regular Monthly Council Meeting
The June Regular Council Meeting is scheduled for Saturday, June 09th 2018. The meeting is scheduled to start at 9 A.M. Please note, time and date are subject to change.
July Regular Monthly Council Meeting
The July Regular Council Meeting is scheduled for Saturday, July 14th 2018. The meeting is scheduled to start at 9 A.M. Please note, time and date are subject to change.
Public Water System Water Quality Reports
Please visit the Water Association page for this year's Public Water System Water Quality Reports. Updated for 2017
Foster Grandparents Program
Round Valley Indian Tribes is proud to announce the Foster Grandparents Website. It is now live and has all the information that you need to learn about what it is and how it will help our community. Please follow this link to view the website, or click on "Programs -> Foster Grandparents Program" in the navigation menu.
EPA Newsletter: Winter 2016
Please see the EPA program page for the Winter 2016 newsletter. EPA Program page
Please check the following for court dockets: Court Dockets, Updated for Tuesday, April 26th, 2016.