Round Valley Indian Tribes
Presents its 1st Annual
April 22, 2015
The EPA Department is having a second planning meeting on Thursday April 9th to go over the last bit of tasks to be peformed. This meeting is open to all interested parties. The meeting will be at the Round Valley Indian Tribes Administration Building, in the Buffalo Room
Please download the following flyer and Tentative schedule for the Earthday Event
This is a Drug and Alcohol Free Event
- Booth Setup: 8 A.M.
- Opening Prayer by an Elder
- Opening Remarks/Welcome by President Russ 8:25 A.M.
- Booth Activities: 8:30 A.M. to 2 P.M.
- Start Cooking: 10 A.M. (AmeriCorp Volunteers)
- Music by Meribal & Messengers (Blues Band) 8:30-10:00 A.M.
- Charter School Kids 10:00 A.M. (not yet verified)
- Elementary School Kids 10:30 A.M. (not yet verified)
- High School Band (Wells) 10:30-11:00 A.M. (not yet verified)
- Lunch/Live Music: 12:00 P.M. to 1:00 P.M.
- Open Ceremony: 1:30 P.M. - Feather Dancers
- Presenter: Ron Lincoln (Cultural) 2:30 P.M.
- Presenter: Warren Mitchell (Mill Creek Restoration) 3:00 P.M.
- Clean up: 4:00 P.M.
Interested parties meet at Building Horizons to clean up park for the kids!
Please contact the EPA office @ 983-8204 for any questions regarding this event.
All are welcome to attend!!!
Last modified: April 06 2015.